Careers in Construction Management
Bachelor of Science Degree in
What jobs are available?
Assistant Project Manager, Superintendent, Scheduler, Cost Engineer, Field Engineer, Office Engineer, Estimator, Project Engineer, Marketing, Expeditor/Purchasing Agent, and Safety Director.
Who employs students with this major?
- Construction subcontractors
- Construction suppliers - Areas include commercial, residential, mechanical, electrical, industrial, heavy highway, and marine.
Good skills or traits for students with this major:
- Good presentation skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with people.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Good written communication skills.
- Good self motivation.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work indoors, outdoors or a combination of both.
Special training, degrees or experience I may need:
- Gain practical experience through summer employment or co-op internship.
- Take Construction Management specific courses.
Websites to visit: