If you are having trouble making career decisions, our staff is available to discuss your concern(s) with you. Here are some areas with which we can help:
1. Information About A Major/Career
2. How To Choose a Major/Career
3. What Kinds of Jobs Connect With Particular Majors
4. How to Prepare Yourself For a Job/Career After College
5. How To Write A Resume
6. Interviewing Skills
7. How To Conduct A Job Search
8. Career/Interest Testing and Evaluation
Our office has several interest, personality, values and ability tests that can help you decide on an area of study. All testing results will be explained to your complete understanding. Suggestions/referrals will be offered with regard to test results and possible majors/careers. There may be a small charge for some of the tests.
If you prefer to gather information on your own, we have the FOCUS-2 (computer-aided guidance) program. This program contains lots of information about majors and careers including some on-line interest and values testing.
Call Career Services/Cooperative Education, 227-7133, and ask to speak with a Career Counselor NOW!