Say No to Bullying
Say NO to Bullying
1 in 10 of us are bullied everyday.....are you part of the PROBLEM or part of the SOLUTION?
National Bullying Awareness Week (November 16- 22, 2014)
- Monday: Expose the winning logo & motto for the Campaign! The winning logo & motto will be displayed on a banner hanging from the UC.
- Tuesday: "TEAL" Tuesday. Wear the color teal in support of anti-bullying. This ribbon signifies support and the memories of victims. Ribbons will be passed out in the downstairs courtyard dining hall!
- Wednesday: Come out and watch "The Bully" in the UC Theatre @ 9:00pm. Popcorn & drinks will be provided.
- Thursday: Rally and Vigil located beside the Bell Tower @ 7:00pm. This is an effort to remember victims of bullying and bullycide and to support the cause to end bullying!
Mission Statement:The Anti-Bullying Campaign aims to bring awareness and educate students on the behaviors, as well as consequences, of bullying by providing students with resources and support. The university strives to uphold morals and standards of character so students can excel in their academic studies.
- Educate students on bullying and its behavior
- Enhance student's minds and provide them with knowledge on how to combat bullying
- Facilitate a safe learning environment so students can excel academically
Calendar of Events:
- November 16 - 22, 2014 - National Anti-Bullying Month: Say NO to Bullying Banner Signing
- Design a Logo and Motto Contest
Resources - Links:
- Department of Student Community Ethics
- WCU Counseling and Psychological Services
- WCU Health Services
- University Police
- University Policy #63