Our implementation of Resource25 at Western opens up a suite of tools for use in academic and events scheduling. Resource25, or R25 as you will hear it called, is "a true campus-wide, multi-user course and event management system which includes robust reporting capabilities and a powerful web component."
Resource25 (the main data engine and scheduler for events-based activities), Schedule25 (the scheduling algorithm for academic courses), and X25 (the reporting and data analysis tool) will open many avenues for our campus as we continue to see expansion in both our enrollment and facilities.
- Banner Codes Used in Academic Scheduling (PDF)
- Building Abbreviations List (PDF)
- Crosswalk of Named Rooms with Room Numbers for Use with Webviewer (PDF)
- Room Use Codes (PDF)
- Rooms That May Be Pre-Assigned (PDF)
- Standard Instructional Technology Packages (PDF)
- R25 Scheduling Rights by User (PDF)
- R25 Scheduling Rights by Room (PDF)
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
Handy tips and guides that answer frequently asked questions that R25 users may encounter.