Involvement in student organizations is an important way for students to connect and explore interests, develop ideas, learn from others and gain a better appreciation for working in diverse settings. WCU offers students a variety of formal organizations in which students can get involved and engage as leaders and facilitators in their own learning process and that of their fellow students.
Diversity and Cultural Organizations
- Asian Student Association
- Black Theater Ensemble
- Di Ga Li I
- Lamda Theta Alpha
- Last Minute Productions
- Latino Appreciation Student Organization
- Mega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
- Organization of Ebony Students
- Project C.A.R.E.
- Safe Zone Program
- WCU Inspirational Choir
- WHEE E.M.P.O.W.E.R. (Enlighten, Manifest and Provide for Outstanding Women and Encourage
them to Rise)
- Campus Crusade for Christ
- Catholic Campus Ministry
- Church of Christ Campus Ministry
- Jewish Student Organization
- Lutheran Campus Ministry
- Pagan Student Association
- Presbyterian Student Fellowship
- Reformed University Fellowship
- The Wesley Foundation
National Pan-Hellenic Council
Minority Greek Organizations
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Deta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- The Interested Ladies of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.