In-House Group Programs
- Programs take place at the Mountain Heritage Center and utilize Center exhibits. Click here for the exhibit schedule.
- Programs range from 1 to 2 hours.
- 1 adult chaperone required for every 15 students.
- Help us provide a great program by telling us what your class is studying, any special needs your group has, and what you would like emphasized.
- Programs are developed in accordance with North Carolina's Essential Standards for Social Studies, Arts Education, and English Language Arts. A complete list is available for each program according to your class's level.
Click on a title below for more information on each program. Contact us to set up a program or to work the Education Associate to customize a program for your class(es).
|Grades 2-8||Settling Appalachia|
|Grades 2-6||Solutions to Survival|
|Grades K-2||Now & Long Ago|
|Grades 1-6||Reading a Quilt|
|Grades K-8||Native Americans of western North Carolina|