Please remember . . .
- CAT-TRAN is primarily an on-campus service. It does not transport riders to municipal areas.
- CAT-TRAN runs weekdays and weekends during fall and spring semesters only when classes are in session.
- CAT-TRAN buses are equipped to serve persons with disabilities
- During the day, buses are scheduled to arrive at each stop within 15 mins. or less during the day or 20 mins. or less at night (depending on traffic conditions).
- Construction on campus can result in route changes. Check this website for updated routes and stops.
- The daytime shuttle service addresses the transportation needs of both commuting and resident students; the nighttime operations is designed to address transportation, security, and safety issues at night.
- CAT-TRAN daytime operations focus on moving riders from residence halls and commuter lots to the center of campus. Buses run only when class is in session. See map for scheduled stops and follow numbers for directions.
- All CAT-TRAN vehicles are equipped with police radios. The radios allow drivers to report problems and incidents to police dispatchers supplementing police patrol coverage of the campus.