The Physical Plant Plumbing Department provides the following as maintenance services to the academic campus at no cost and non-academic facilities for a fee:
- Repair of plumbing (pipes and fixtures) integral to the building operating system
- Repair plumbing components such as tanks, valves, traps, exchangers and water heaters
- Repair laboratory drains and fixtures
The Plumbing Department performs the following services to all for a fee:
- Maintain plumbing services to appliances
- Plumbing associated with remodeling or renovations
- Perform minor construction
- Install new equipment
- Repair plumbing problems related to departmental equipment
- Replace plumbing systems, fixtures and water heaters
- Repair and replacement of fixtures, supply and discharge lines for laboratory gases and compressed air.
For routine service, please complete an online Work Order Request. In case of emergency, please call 227-7224, this number is answered 24 hours a day.