- Controller's Office Staff
- Banner Finance
- Contracts and Grants
- Controller's Office Forms
- Finance Policies
- Financial Reports
- Fixed Assets
- Historical Crosswalks
- Independent Contractor
- Institutional Trust/Special Funds
- Moving Expense
- Payments to Foreign Individuals
- UNC FIT Processing Calendar
- WCU Spending Guidelines
- Year End Information
The Controller's Office is an administrative department within the Division of Administration and Finance. This site is provided to answer your questions and explain the policies and procedures in the operation of WCU's Controller's Office.
The University Controller is the department head for this office which is comprised of the following units:
- General Accounting - administration for the general ledger, cash management, fixed assets, construction accounting, and check printing.
- Cashiers - all cashiering functions
- Student Accounts - administration of Student Accounts Receivable
- Systems and Procedures - administration of the Banner Chart of Accounts, processing and technology improvements.
- Financial Reporting - responsible for the University's GASB 35 reporting and all other required University reporting.
- UNCFIT Initiatives
The Controller's Office is committed to an ethical work environment and is committed to following University policies to ensure the integrity of financial transactions.